The pricing is broken down per person depending upon how many guests you plan to have.
Labor charge on all Barbecues except Country Western Buffet.
All Prices Include The Following:
- Four hours of food service unless otherwise listed on price sheet.
- Staff to cook & serve & clean up.
- All paper goods including plastic table covers & skirts for serving tables.
- All cooking equipment including serving tables.
- Delivery within 20 miles of East Brunswick.
Children 3 – 11 half price ( in total pricing for discounts 2 children count as 1 adult)
All picnics are scheduled rain or shine, If a picnic is canceled less than 48 hours prior to the start of the picnic you will be charged in full for the picnic. Prior to 48 hours you will be charged 50% of the total guaranteed contract price. If a customer would like to schedule a rain date for the day after the picnic we will accept this as a reservation for a surcharge of 30% to the contracted price of the total picnic. This surcharge is incurred if the rain date is used or not. We will only accept rain dates with an ADDITIONAL 30% deposit in advance with the signing of our contract.
We work with several professional rental companies that can supply any tenting, tables, chairs etc. you may need for your event. Please feel free to ask us for a price quote.
We can supply a variety of games, rides, and entertainers for your event. Please call and speak to Mike for more details.
We can suggest several locations ranging from parks to day camps with swimming & boating facilities to a stone museum with 60 acres of grounds.
- A $500.00 deposit is required to reserve the date for your picnic. This is Non-refundable.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation with approval of the proposal.
- Minimum guarantee of guests is required 10 days prior to the event.
- The event is to be paid in full 7 days prior to the event.
- Gratuities are not included. Please call our office if you would like to add a gratuity for your event.
- Any sub contracting, rentals, entertainments etc. Must be paid in full 7 days prior to event.
- Accepted Payments are cash, check, visa, master card, or discover.
- Due to Health Dept. Regulations, Twin Oaks Caterers can not leave left over foods for clients.