Here you will find a rough outline of our process of creating your special event.
Before the first phone call:
Maybe you’ve already browsed through our menus, or you’ve got to this point through a referral or a web search. Before you pick up the phone or send us an email it would be helpful to have some information on hand to discuss with us.
- Event Date & Timing:
- Let us know if you have a specific date or if there is some flexibility so we can check our schedule. Remember that weekends in the spring and fall book up early so make sure to give us as much lead time as possible.
- Event Size:
- We don’t need an exact count, what we do need is a range of guests you’re planning to invite or attend your event.
- Event Type:
- Is this a drop off buffet a BBQ a wedding or a corporate meeting?
- Event Location:
- If you know where your event will be held that’s great, it will help us determine our scheduling for the day, if not we can assist in finding you the perfect venue.
- Event Budget:
- We don’t need anything exact and we understand that sometimes there really isn’t a budget, but if you do have a budget it will help us determine where to start with menu suggestions.
Now it’s time to contact us:
So now you have your basic information ready and it’s time to discuss your event. You can call one of our catering representatives at 732-238-4600, use our contact form to email our banquet manager directly. We pride ourselves in friendly and efficient customer service, if you don’t get through please leave a message and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
Menu Planning Service:
So let the fun begin! Let us help you plan the perfect menu for your event, maybe you’ve browsed through our menus and have found the perfect fit for your event already. Maybe you just need it tweaked a bit, or maybe we can create that perfect menu from scratch. We’re very creative so let’s discuss your event today!
Formal Proposal / Contract:
Once we’ve decided on a menu and worked out the details of your event we will prepare and send you a proposal with all pricing and a bottom line total. We ask that you carefully review the details of your proposal and get back to us to make any required changes or adjustments. Once the proposal is accepted we request a 50% deposit along with your signed proposal to confirm your reservation. We will break down the deposit schedule into smaller payments for events booked more than 6 months in advance, please consult with our office staff for a detailed deposit schedule.
Finalizing Your Event:
We require a final guaranteed guest count one week prior to your event, your final invoice will be based on this count. Final payment is due upon delivery unless alternate arrangements are made in advance or contractually agreed upon. When giving your final count we will go over details one last time to confirm delivery location, timing etc.
Day of Event:
On your event day you should be relaxed knowing that you’ve hired a quality catering company that cares about your event as much as you do. Remember that “Your Party Is Special To Us Too”. We arrive on time and if just a drop off, set up your foods as agreed upon with sterno’s to keep your food hot through service. If it’s a full service event, you can expect our professional staff to arrive as specified in your contract and take care of all agreed upon set up, service & clean up. Your only job is to have a good time and enjoy the food & service provided by your new friends at Twin Oaks Caterers.